The accommodation below is all centrally located and within a ten minute walk from the Dunedin Centre.
Scenic Hotel Southern Cross
Terms and Conditions
- Full payment of your account must be paid to the accommodation provider when you check out, if it has not already been paid.
- If you do not check-in on the arrival date you have specified, the hotel will charge a cancellation fee.
- Check in time is from 2.00pm. If you require an early check-in, you will need to reserve your accommodation from the previous night and pay for an additional night's accommodation.
- Extended Stay: If you wish to stay for an extended period, please book as much of your intended stay as is available on the registration site and indicate your preferred check-in and check-out dates in the Special Requirements field. Where possible, we will arrange an extension of your booking with the hotel on your behalf.
- Please note room rates are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- Accommodation bookings will be made as requested during the registration process. If amendments or cancellations are not advised to Harding Consultants by 14 August 2020 the hotel will charge a cancellation fee. This includes any no-shows.
- All rates are quoted in New Zealand Dollars and include 15% Goods and Services Tax.
Delegates who intend to share a room should indicate the name of the person with whom they wish to share on the registration form. Only ONE of the sharing delegates should submit the accommodation booking.
Changes to accommodation
- All changes to accommodation must be made in writing to Harding Consultants, rather than to the accommodation venue.
- The conference and Harding Consultants cannot guarantee your selected accommodation will be available, however will provide an alternative option should this occur. Accommodation will be allocated in order of receipt of bookings.
- Cancellations must be advised in writing to Harding Consultants.
Check in and check out
2pm check in, 10am check out. Early check in available subject to occupancy the night before. Late check out is subject to availability also and may incur a half day room charge.
Should you wish to pay upon check out, your credit card will be used to GUARANTEE the accommodation booking. Cancellations within 45 days will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the full cost of accommodation. In the event of 'no show' or cancellation (as above) your credit card will be charged for any costs. You should pay the hotel directly for all costs on departure.
We strongly advise you take out personal insurance to cover any unexpected cancellation of travel, accommodation and conference attendance.